Thursday, January 10, 2008

Your bodyline

MINNA KONNICHIWA

and now you answer, konnichiwa.

Okay so I've been addicted to this one song really badly. Here check it out peoples:



Okay so my school started on the eight but since everyone had exams i got out of school at about ten am. And then decided to head to harajuku before lunch. Well i was walking down the almost empty harajuku street and crossed the road at the traffic lights near Laforet (shopping mall). There were two guys standing at the same lights... both with hats and sun/glasses on. One of them had blond just over shoulder length hair and the other darker hair...well I've come to the conclusion that I saw Kamenashi and Teguchi from KAT-TUN that day at harajuku, and i am 100% positive it was really them. Well later the same day (after I had had lunch) I went back to Harajuku this time with Gabby, and we went to drool in the idol shops, went to karaoke (and peered into every room to see if kame and teguchi were there). Oh and we ate a crepe too, i love those things. I guess its because i like sweet things hahaha.

Oh yesterday i found out what the discusting smell is that sometimes takes over the house. Its when they cook fish in the inside grill. I Tell you guys IT STINKS.

Well anyway, today after school i went to yoyogi park with Gabby, Annabelle, Annie, Fernando, Katharina, Rie, Miyuko, Natsumi and Makiko, to practise Soranboshi, which is a japanese dance and which we need to perform this saturday. Terrible stuff i tell you. Well me and gabby and Annabelle and Fernando left early, because it was cold and we had been there for like an hour and a half before all the japanese came... and we were like... not our fault you guys are an hour and half late.

lol okay, im blabbing about useless things again. I have a operation called "ignore all the boys in the class" going on now. Lol i laugh at how much Shu tries to get my attention, he smiles at me and tries to make me look at him... and if i look at him i just look straight through him XD its funny, and yes i know its mean... but whatever. His own foult.

Im gonna be quiet now okay, sorry guys XD

No comments: