Tuesday, January 22, 2008

love in snow 愛は雪に<3

OMG ITS SNOWING IN TOKYO!!♪(*^ ·^)ノ⌒☆

it was such a suprice to see that this morning. SO ROMANTICo(^-^)o

me and gabby are going boy watching today and we're also going to the movies to see "sweenie tod" (^O^) fun fun.

and my family is coming in 32 days to see me. Thats cool too (^ε^)♪

and apparently Shu has taken to this new happy/cute style of mailing me, not that i mind too much though(≧▽≦)

and im changingfamilies on saturday. YEI o(^▽^)o but i hate packing (*u_u)

and im in a good mood today thanks to the white cotton outside and starting to mail Shu again (·ω·)/

im gonna stop rambling (^-^)ノ~~

and i started to write a "book"/story('-^*)/

okay im done<3
love maru, kame and ueda. and all of you people too(^O^)/

1 comment:

Haley said...

hello my name is haley. i absolutley love your blog
!!!
so yeah i am sorta new with this whole bloggin thing and would love someone to talk to.
if you wanna, comment ,me back
thanks
-haleybeth