Monday, January 28, 2008

Key of life

I tell you people... packing is just as horrid as it seems. Well i changed families on the 26th, that was fun. I now get to go to the station with a bike so i feel much more at home then ever...
I have an older sister... and two other older sisters who are already married and dont live at home.
I can use the internet and add pics onto the web... so dobnt worry ^_^

On sunday 27th i went to a japanese dance lesson and wore my yukata... it was so tight i almost dies lol... sumimasen deshita.

Valentines is also growin near... im so nervous... i decided to give ken some secret choco and to shu i decided to give it face to face... aaahg nervous... why do i but myself into these situations i have no idea... its because im an idiot...

we practised our classes songs for the choir thing today for like two hours... a pain in the ars.

And i really think shu is gay... sometimes its so clear...